This post is also available in: English
Rules of Storage Units and General Storage
- Access to storage will be allow during Beach Club hours
- SEA SOUL Beach Club will not knowingly store ANY prohibited or illegal items including: Drugs, Guns, Weapons, Ammunition, or stolen items.
- Any item discovered illegal by staff and management will be reported to the authorities.
- If for any reasons the Lessee contravenes or breaks these rules it is deemed that the agreement is also broken and the contents of the Lessee will be returned. Any monies owed for the balance of the rental period will be forfeited.
- The Lessee shall not conduct a business, hobby, or manufacture, exhibit or sell items from the storage unit.
- The Lessee will not store or abandon hazardous materials some of which are toxic, reactive, volatile, flammable, hazardous or corrosive materials.
- The Lessee will not store any perishable items such as food, drinks, animals, plants, compressed items such as hairspray, cleaning material, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
Regulations – Storage Units
- Lessee may place their own lock on their Leased storage unit.
- If a Leased storage unit is vacant or not secured and there may or may not be what appears trash inside the unit, then the lease agreement will be deemed terminated, the storage unit will be cleaned out at the Lessee’s expense. Any monies owed for the balance of rental period will be forfeited.
- If rent is 30 days past due and/or a new lease agreement has not been signed the Lessee’s lock will be removed from the unit and contents will be sold, donated or trashed.
- No motorized item larger that a scooter or motorcycle will be allowed in the storage unit.
- All motorized items will have ALL gasoline removed and drip pan placed below the motorized unit.
- It is up to the Lessee to have insurance on their stored items.
- SEA SOUL Beach Club is not responsible for any theft, damage or loss related to items that are stored in the storage unit.
- The Lessee will be responsible to pay for ALL damages that occurs to the storage unit.
- No electricity is provide inside the storage unit.
Regulations – General Long term Storage (6 months – 1 year)
- The Lessee shall deliver to the Beach Club items in boxes or enclosed bins items the Lessee would like to put into general storage.
- The Lessee will provide a inventory list that will be retained by the Beach Club.
- The Lessee shall NOT include in the boxed or bins to be stored any of the hazard, illegal, or perishable items mentioned in the rules.
- Photographs will be taken of the contents and recorded. It is encouraged that the Lessee also keep a record if the inventory list and photographs.
- The boxes and/or bins will be sealed with tape, given a unique tag and recorded for both Sea Soul and Lessee on the storage agreement.
- A fee will be charged to the Lessee of the stored boxes and/or bins that have to be retrieved within 120 days, of having been initially put into storage.
- For items that do not fit into a box or bin such as paddle board, surfboard, bicycles, motorcycle and scooter, beach chairs, etc., a unique tag will be given to each item and recorded on the storage agreement.
- SEA SOUL Beach Club reserves the right (without notice) to open any boxes and/or bins if it suspects any illegal storage of hazard or illegal materials, any smell or moisture coming from within or outside the boxes and bins.
- ALL gasoline is to be removed from a Scooter and Motorcycle before storage.
- It is up to the Lessee to carry insurance on their items place in General storage.
- If rent is 30 days past due and/or a new lease agreement has not been signed the Lessee’s items will be removed from general storage and contents will be sold, donated or trashed.
- SEA SOUL Beach Club is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of items on the general storage.
- Additional Fees will be charge for the use of the Beach Club dumpsters or garbage disposal.
- Additional fee will be charged to maintain batteries that are removed from Scooters or Motorcycles.
- SEA SOUL will not remove a battery from any motorized unit nor will it maintain the charge of a battery that is attached to a motorized unit.
- A fee will be charged for the removal of a lock from a storage unit.